Friday, January 22, 2010

SUPER DUPER POWERS UNITE!

POW! CRASH! BAM! A comic book is filled with super heroes and also super, evil villains that the super heroes have to defeat. When the world has so many villains, the world needs super powerful super heroes to save the citizens of Earth. So the question that was asked...What super power would you want to have to help save the world? Well, all super powers are needed to defeat evil, so therefore, I would want to have the power to be able to switch between powers. Sadly there is no such power to be able to have all the powers. As long as I have a good team of super heroes to back me up, I wouldn't really care what power I got, but if I had to choose... I'd probably would want to have the power of mind deciphering so that I would know what the enemies were thinking at all times.

In my mind the most desirable powers would have to be mind reading, laser vision, x-ray vision, being able to fly, manipulation of animals, and the ability to be able to control the elements. If a band of these super heroes joined together, I think that they'd pretty much be unstoppable to anyone that got in their way. They each have a power that they would be able to contribute to the team and stop those pesky, evil villains from hurting innocent citizens. But saving the world isn't all about super powers and being skilled. All it takes is a bit of teamwork and that, that, is much more powerful than one sole, powerful person, rather it a super hero or a villain. So if you want to win a battle, join together the most powerful forces from all around and you will see that it will make your side strikingly, stronger.

So in summary, if I could have ONE super power I would choose mind reading so that I could help my amazing, super, team out by reading the minds of the villains and seeing what they're up to. But in the end, teamwork is the key to the door of global justice. For a last note, here's a quote from the legacy of all time super heroes, the big S himself, Superman. A role model to all who want their world to be a better place.
"I'm here to fight for justice, and for truth, and for the American way!" -Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment