Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The World in a New Perspective..

Walking in a new pair of shoes is sometimes very difficult. Especially if you are unfamiliar with their style. What I'm talking about is taking a walk in someone elses shoes and trying out a different lifestyle for a day. With a new pair of shoes you can turn into a whole different person, whether the shoes are good or bad. If I could "borrow" someone elses shoes for a day, I would choose...

The shiny silver stilettos of a celebrity... I think that most kids fantasize what life would be like if they were someone else. Most little girls dream of being Hannah Montana the famous pop star that has two completely different identities, a pop star and just a regular teenager. Well I certainly did when I was younger. Celebrities are idolized by so many people that they are treated a different way. And they act and live such a different lifestyle than most people live. They are publicised everywhere, and almost everyone knows them and wants to be them. I think that it would be a pretty interesting experience to be a celebrity for a day to see their perks, and the other side of the not so good. I probably wouldn't want to be one all the time, but one day would give me a sense of their life.

All celebrities all share something. They're all rich, famous and most of the time beautiful. Celebrities live in the luxe at all times! Although on the not so nice side, they are stalked by too friendly fans and hounded by the paparazzi just so they can take your picture. Secondly, you would have to be very conscious of what you do and what you wear at all times because, when everyone looks up to you, they watch what you're doing and wearing for every second of your life. It would be neat to see what they have to go through in their life, just so they can do basic stuff like getting coffee or going shopping. Sure it would be fun for one day, but I don't know if I could handle much more than that, I prefer to have a much quieter life where people aren't invading my privacy at all times because that's what happens to celebrities. They don't get a choice, once they've become popular, a quiet life is not possible until senior age where no one remembers you and you just become a celebrity from the past. Some people like this but preferably I don't want that to happen to me.


So if I could be one different person for one whole day, I would choose to be a celebrity. Any celebrity would do, I just want to see how their life differs from the one I live and maybe take advantage of some of the perks celebrities get offered. I'm sure that it would be a life changing experience which would really make me see the world in a new perspective. One that I would have never imagined...

No comments:

Post a Comment