Wednesday, January 27, 2010

That Moment in Life

Time and time again, I have always wished to be able to travel back in time to fix or do something that I messed up. But then there are those times where I just wish to travel back to a day where there is nothing to worry about, and I'm just sailin' smoothly through my life being carefree and happy. There are those special moments in life that you wish that could go on and on forever, and then there are those moments that you just can't wait to be over. That is just life. It's how life works, sometimes it turns out good and sometimes it turns out bad. But you can't help it, because there is no such thing as going back into time to change something. Until now...

Today, I have been offered a priceless opportunity that could change my life significantly. Going back in time to re-live a day in a time machine, pretty much a once in a life time opportunity. But I have been forewarned. If you or I changed something, it could change history! Even your life could change dramatically depending on what you chose to change. Time traveling can be very dangerous, so maybe I'll stick to something I don't have to change. Everything has turned out okay so far why bother disrupt the waters of the past. So then what do I do with this precious gift of a time machine that I have subconsciously stumbled upon?

Maybe I could just go back to the days where everything is chillin', where happiness is not ever a struggle and the world is a huge unknown massiveness that I simply must explore. Where things are never what they seem and the simplest things are the most interesting things I have ever seen in my life. Back to the time of my childhood. That time where nothing matters, and I don't yet understand the meaning of what worries or fears are. Everthing is just a happy bliss and I am in the centre of this fantay. I am loved by everyone and I swoon over strangers passing by, awed by my cuteness. Thats the time I want to travel back to. The good old days of my childhood.

And so the time machine takes me back to the days of my childhood. Days that are filled with endless fun and happiness. And I am able to re-live that happy moment in life that I'm always dreaming about and thinking about. Childhood. Soon after a new invention was made remarkably, by the same person. The time machine, to your future. And once again, I'm thinking about where I want to take my journey, this time into the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment